Our experience is varied and we are often working at the leading edge of transport and mobility. Today pioneering work is moving us towards a low carbon economy, to embrace ultra low emissions and to recognise the importance of the digital revolution for mobility solutions in our cities and our rural communities.
Here are some examples of what we can offer:
- Helping you develop an analysis of the options for business travel - including shared e-mobility, car clubs for business travel, car sharing or bikes policy.
- Looking at the travel options for users, visitors and staff of institutions like hospitals and health boards with a fresh perspective and a knowledge of solutions that incorporate e-mobility, cycling, shared transport and reduced parking.
- Considering solutions that recognise the changing funding picture for public transport and staff travel.
- Evaluating area-based options that lead to carbon reduction or improvements in air quality; we have the analytical skills to review existing business travel practice.
- Innovation in areas such as cycle logistics, last mile deliveries and shared e-bikes; car clubs, car-sharing and shared e-mobility; new thinking in public transport that recognises the need to provide integrated solutions embracing mobility as a service.
In short, our experience of innovative areas together with the combined perspective of our specialist areas, makes us open to new solutions.